PSMA Rus Kaluga factory has manufactured 25,000 automobiles within the first six months

PSMA Rus Kaluga factory has manufactured 25,000 automobiles within the first six months

Avtostat – Kaluga based PSMA Rus factory has manufactured 24,975 automobiles within the first six months of 2014 (-0.1%). 8742 of the automobiles manufactured belong to Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 Sedan and the remaining 16,233 to Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport models.

PSMA Rus factory currently operates five days a week, in two daily shifts.

As one may remember, the factory was established in April 2010. 70% of the company, with an annual production capacity of 125,000 vehicles, belongs to PSA/Peugeot Citroen and the remaining 30% to Mitsubishi.