The biggest ten regional markets in Russia as of 2015

The biggest ten regional markets in Russia as of 2015

Autostat – According to Autostat data, 24% of automobile sales in Russia took place in Moscow city and region, during the first nine months of 2015. St. Petersburg city and Leningrad region has 7.2% share. Tatarstan Republic comes third with 4.7%. Other regions and their market shares are as follows:

Krasnodar Krai – 3.6%, Samara Region – 3.5%, Republic of Bashkortostan – 3.1%, Tyumen Region – 3%, Sverdlov Region – 2,7%. Rostov Region – 2,7%. Nizhny Novgorod Region – 2,5%. Chelyabinsk Region – 2,3% and Perm Krai – 1,8%.

The market share of Moscow, St. Petersburg and the top-ten regions adds up to 60% approximately. The total share of the remaining 70 federal regions is 40%.